Monday, July 25, 2011

Today I got stronger...

I'm no longer a crossfit virgin...  first day today - introduction really and a short workout - it almost killed me.  Hardest 10 minutes of my life.

WOD - 'Fun Gone Bad'

1 minute each of:
situps
boxjumps
squats
pushups
overhead squats
two times for reps
153 round one
148 round two

I enjoyed it a lot though I wanted to puke when it was over - and I know it's only going to get harder.  I'm going to learn how to push myself with gentle encouragement. I think this can be a good thing.

Also, it's not a good idea to do a 20km paddle (oh my lower back) and go for a run (oh my quads) in the two days before your first day at crossfit.  Ouch!

A new community, in a new place... a new life.  All my own choices and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment