Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Accomplishments!

Last night I:

- completed 52 consecutive double unders after the WOD while playing around with Shonelle and Vini.  I was so excited about this - 20 more than my previous PR.  I love my speed rope!

-officially graduated myself from the red pull-up band to the orange - for the past two WODs (Monday and Tuesday) I grabbed both the orange and red (just in case) and didn't use the red for either (45 total reps Monday, 30 Tuesday) so I think I'm officially done with the red band.

-ripped a callus off of my hand - this wasn't something I was happy about especially since I've been so good and maintaining my hands but alas - on the bright side though - even after it happened I still managed 4 more rounds of 3 push-ups (winning!)

No comments:

Post a Comment