Friday, January 6, 2012

1/5 - The day 'Cindy' tried to stop me...

Mobility
Shoulder prep 

WOD “Cindy”
AMRAP 20 mins
5 pull-ups
10 push-ups
15 squats
15/18 (orange band/ knee push-ups)

Cindy tried to stop me...



















...but I wasn't having any of it... tore the first one about 10 rounds in but kept at it... other than my hands the pull-ups rocked... most of the rounds I was getting 5 consecutive as long as I focused on a big kip to make them fully count.  The push-ups were consecutive at first but then I tried to at least get the first 5 solid and the squats were just slow and steady really focusing on full depth.  It hurt but was good...  I'm glad to have conquered her (finally!)

Now I baby my hands so I can get back at it again on monday...  bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment